As soon as I met you, I knew you that were something truly special. You were charming, kind, and charismatic, and I couldn't help but be drawn to you. But, never in a million years would I have guessed that now, after all this time, you would mean so much to me.
The funny thing is, I wasn't looking for you, I just foundyou. Out of funny circumstance and total coincidence, we became friends, and got to know each other's personalities, fears, hopes, and dreams. Then, we blossomed into something beautiful, something that I never saw coming.
But as blind as I was, I'm extremely glad that you stumbled into my weird little life and that you became such a big part of it. There are so many wonderful things to thank you for that I don't even know where to begin. Words will never do it justice, but a girl can try, right?
1.Thank you for putting me in my place -because sometimes I actually might be acting a little too harsh about that one girl that I don't like, even if I'll never admit it (sorry, not sorry.) I always appreciate your honesty, even when it's something that's hard to hear.
2. Thank you for knowing how to handle me- or at least for pretending like you know how to, and doing an excellent job of it. I know I'm not always the easiest person to deal with, but you settle me down and make me smile in a way that no one else can.
3. Thank you for always holding my hand (literally, and figuratively)-Not only do you keep my fingers warm now that it's cold out (thank God) but you're also not afraid to show me off to friends, family, and even strangers. Plus, being your arm candy is an awesome feeling.
4.Thank you for always supporting me- You're the best cheerleader/number one fan that I could ever ask for, and nothing is more reassuring than knowing that you're right there to root for me in everything that I do.
5.Thank you for not arguing (too much) when I want to pay for things- because sometimes I just want to assert that I'm a ~strong independent woman~ and you totally understand that, even if you don't always like it.
6.Thank you for not complaining when I force you to take seven million pictures- This applies to every single social event ever, or even just lying in bed together taking selfies when I'm bored. You respectfully accept that my hair was "out of place" or that my arm "looked awkward," and that we obviously need to try again 16 times for the perfect shot.
7.Thank you for letting me cuddle you endlessly and steal all of the sheets and pillows- especially after I drool on you (ick.) You actually deserve an award for this one.
8.Thank you for all of the compliments- because some days I feel like a potato, but you always reassure me that I'm beautiful just the way I am (although you may be lying sometimes.) Stealing all of your favorite hoodies and sweatpants might make me look like an Eskimo, but you still make me feel like a million bucks.
9.Thank you for letting me stress cry- and then for reassuring me that my life is actually, in fact, not falling apart. Even if it's over something small, you're always there to help pick up the pieces.
10.Thank you for loving food as much as I do- Some of our best dates have been to cool new restaurants or cooking dinner together, and gosh have they been delicious. Our relationship has pretty much been founded on food and I have zero complaints.
11.Thank you for playing with my hair- and for not complaining when it suffocates you (sorry, big spoon). I can reassure you that it feels like heaven and will put me to sleep within a matter of seconds.
12.Thank you for letting me attack you with hugs and kisses even if I just saw you an hour ago- Yes, I just saw you, but no, that doesn't make me any less eager to smother you with love. You welcome the affection with open arms, and let me be the needy little koala that I am whenever I get the urge.
13.Thank you for letting me have the last bite of everything- It shows how selfless you truly are, and that's an admirable (and adorable) quality. I try to protest, but secretly I love it, and it's the sweetest thing in the world. Plus, who can say no to the last bite of chocolate cake, am I right?
14.Thank you for being silly- Some of my fondest memories with you involve weird faces, strange conversations, and pure craziness. We've even developed our own language of phrases and pet names. Yes, we may be weirdos, but I love that you never take things too seriously and you always know how to make me laugh.
15.Thank you for being serious- Despite our silliness, you know exactly when to put on the serious, caring, boyfriend pants and you have impeccabletiming. You've been right by my side through some of the toughest experiences of my life, and you've never once faltered. I am incredibly grateful for your unconditional support and love, even in the face of difficulty.
16.Thank you for making me feel so happy and humbled- There are days that I just sit and look at you and wonder how I got so lucky. Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve someone as wonderful as you, but you always reassure me that you're the "reacher" in our relationship, even though I'll never agree. I prefer to think that we deserve each otherpretty equally.
17.Thank you for all of the adventures-At this point, we have made more incredible memories than I can even count. You never fail to be spontaneous, go to new places and try new things, and tag along for all of my ideas as well. Nothing feels better than exploring the world with you by my side.
18. Thank you for opening up to me- It's great to know that you're willing to discuss your life and some of your deepest secrets with me. I'll always do my best to listen, help, and talk you through whatever it is you're thinking about, and I know that you would do the same in return. You have allowed me into your heart and mind, which is a wonderful privilege.
19. Thank you for being exactly who you are- Your passion for helping others, being kind, and making everyone around you smile is something that I will always be amazed by. You inspire me every single day, and I feel absolutely blessed to be a part of your life. You make me want to be a better version of myself, and you always encourage me to strive for the best.
20.Thank you for being my best friend- At the end of the day, "doing life" with someone that you love and trust is a wonderful feeling, and I know that through thick and thin, I can count on you. I can truly say that before anything else, you are my best friend, and I think that our strong foundation is what I cherish the most.
It's easy to call you my boyfriend (at least that's what Facebook says you are). But, above all, I think you're much more than that. You're my partner in crime, my dinner date, my pillow, my cheerleader, my confidant, and most importantly, my best friend. Although I couldn't see you coming, I am eternally grateful that you're in my life today. Wherever the road takes us, I'm glad that I got to walk down that road with you, creating so many beautiful memories along the way.
Even men love to be surprised by their girlfriends, and these 25 cute paragraphs are sure to put a smile on your boyfriend’s face.
1. Good morning baby. Every morning is so great, and it’s all because of you. I hope your day is filled with the sweetest moments that you’ll remember forever, and that you have an amazing day ahead of you in every way possible.
A beautiful good morning text he will love.
2. Spending time with you is undoubtedly the greatest thing ever. It’s the most enjoyable thing I have ever done in my life. When I’m with you baby, I have the time of my life and time flies by. But when we are apart, every second is spent in agony waiting to see you again. I love you and I miss you so incredibly much, can’t wait to see you again!
For when you really can’t wait to see your man again, let him know!
3. I just wanted to take this time to say thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Thank you for loving me and accepting me unconditionally and providing me with undivided love and attention. I thank you for all the laughs we’ve shared and the great times we have had. You’ve always been my rock in hard situations and the sunshine when its cloudy outside. You’re my everything and I LOVE YOU.
Because everyone loves to feel appreciated and loved!
4. Babe, just wanted to let you know that if anyone tries to flirt with me- whether it’s in person or over a text message- I will proudly let them know that I am in a very committed and loving relationship with my amazing boyfriend.
Reassuring your man is always a good idea.
5. I miss you so much, more and more every single day. And even though we are one day closer to being together again, I still miss you all the same.
What better way to say ‘I miss you’.
6. I once had a competition with adjectives, and I won, because adjectives failed to give me a word that described how much you mean to me. I love you more than words could ever describe.
Silly, yet so cute!
7. I want to be with you and only you for the rest of my life. I want to be with you forever baby. You are the only one for me, I promise you that, and only one I will ever need in my life.
A very deep and romantic text he will love to read.
8. No matter how many times we fight or argue, I always want to work it out. No one could ever take your place. You are amazing in every way and I don’t know what I would do or where I would be if I never met you. You understand me like no one else can and I can truly relate to you in every way. I mean it when I say that I am yours, and you are mine. I love you and will always fight for you.
So deep; a great message especially after a big fight.
Extremely romantic texts that will melt his heart:
9. You have truly changed my life in ways you will never understand. Everything was going wrong in my life until the day I made you. You have made and always make everything in my life better. You make my heart skip a beat from your cute good morning text messages to those adorable nicknames you come up for me.
10. You are my world. I’ve honestly fallen deeply in love with you and I am not afraid to say it. We have been through thick and thin and we are still going strong. I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. I love you so much I can’t even explain it! Forever and ever baby.
11. You’re my everything and I mean that. I will never forget all of the fun things we’ve done together and the amazing times we have spent together. You have my heart forever and always and nothing will ever change that.
12. I have a confession to make: I have fallen in love with you. I feel as though you and I are meant to be together. I’ve found my soul mate, and that’s something that only happens in the movies. It’s a magical experience and I’m going to hold on to you.
13. I know I say “I love you” all the time, but that’s not enough. Those three words can’t describe the way I feel about you. You make my tummy do flips and my hands shake. I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you and I don’t think I will ever love someone this much again. You’re everything I have ever wanted and needed. I love you so much, you’re my everything, my entire heart and world.
14. You are undoubtedly the most amazing, loving, kind, adorable, handsome, cute, funny, sweet, perfect man I have ever met and I am so lucky to have you.
15. I don’t mind staying up all night and being tired the next day as long as I’m talking to you.
Perfect when the two of you are up all night talking!
16. Ugh, it’s too hard for me to fall asleep tonight. It’s probably because you’re not here next to me. I miss you so much and wish I could have your strong arms wrapped around me while I sleep. I love you, goodnight.
For nights when you’re not together and can’t sleep without your guy.
17. It was so incredibly lovely to hear your amazing voice this morning. It was the perfect way to start my day and I hope you have a great day ahead of you my love.
Perfect idea if he surprises you with a phone call in the morning!
18. I can say it a million times and it still won’t be enough: I LOVE YOU. Your love is amazing. It’s perfect. It’s GREAT. I’ve seen love before, but not like this. This love is absolutely exceptional. Thank you for being my partner.
19. I just wanted to say thank you for giving me a piece of your heart. I couldn’t ask for anything better in this entire world. You are so amazing in every way and I love you beyond description.
An adorable thank you for your man.
20. Some are good, but you are much better. Others may be better, but nobody compares to you. You are the very best there is. Keep it up!
A silly yet totally sweet text message that will make him smile and laugh.
21. Baby, always remember to take it easy. Don’t stress yourself out too much and don’t lose yourself by doing more than you’re capable of doing. Slow and steady will always win the race. Take your time and do the best you can! Take care sweetheart, I love you.
For when your man is stressed out at work or school or life in general.
22. I don’t want the moon, the stars, or the universe. I don’t want a million dollars or golden jewelry. All I need in this lifetime is your love.
Aww, how sweet is that? His love is better than anything!
Gorgeous romantic poems for your man:
23. From My Heart
A million stars up in the sky one shines brighter I can’t deny A love so precious a love so true a love that comes from me to you The angels sing when you are near within your arms I have nothing to fear You always know just what to say just talking to you makes my day I love you honey with all of my heart together forever and never to part.
24. True Love
When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry, Because the day I’ll be saying that will be the day I die.
25. True Love
True love is measured by how deep you fall And judged by how low you are willing to crawl Just to save it and make it last It is determined by how willing you are to open up and offer your trust. It is hospitable, amazing at all times, and always kind. It is never prejudiced, it is color blind..
Which one will you send YOUR man?