engageSPARK is a self-service platform that enables anyone to build interactive automated phone calls (IVR) and two-way SMS campaigns. You’ll quickly discover how easy it is to create Surveys, Auto Replies, Blasts or Information Services, Curriculums, and Hotlines.
- Reach out people in over 200 countries. We are integrated with telcos worldwide with Voice virtual numbers in 90+ countries and SMS virtual numbers in 50+ countries.
- No tech skills or training required. Our goal is to enable anyone to create and launch SMS or Voice campaigns within minutes.
- Our service is pay-per-use, meaning we charge only per SMS or per voice call minute and per virtual number. We have no contracts, no minimums, and no subscription plans.
Setting up an account
Signing up is free and easy to do. Simply fill out your basic information details. No credit card or payment info is required. Immediately test the IVR and SMS service with the free credits you’ll receive once you set up an account.
Activate the Site Tour to quickly learn how to use the platform by switching the toggle button on the top right. It will walk you through how to create a simple SMS Blast or Voice Blast engagement.
Our three-step engagement wizards will be your setup assistant to quickly create 2-way SMS and Automated Calls (IVR) program. When logged in to your account, click Create an Engagement on your dashboard. Choose either SMS or Voice as your communication method and select your engagement wizard.
Analytics and statistics on audience responses are available real-time to quickly get actionable insights. View detailed reports for an in-depth analysis of the engagement results. Click Reports under Actions in the Engagement dashboard. Learn more »
Learn from video tutorials
Visit our YouTube page to watch demo videos and webinar recordings. Check out the following video tutorials:
IVR Advanced– Sophisticated IVR Survey / Voice Poll. Watch a video »
IVR Simple–Simple IVR Hotline / Automated Call. Watch a video »
Manage Contacts–Bulk Contacts Upload and Smart Groups. Watch a video »
|Push out calls using pre-recorded voice messages, immediately or scheduled. Learn more »|
|Provide or retrieve information in a voice menu. People can answer by pressing keys during the call or by leaving a spoken response. Learn more »|
|Build sophisticated surveys with jump logic and autoupdate of contact information. View and listen to answers in the engagement Report.|
Learn more »
Add funds or credits
Different payment methods are available to top-up your engageSPARK account. To add funds, click on the Avatar and go to Billing (or click the Balance Amount on the top right corner of the page). Then select your payment method: credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express), PayPal, bank transfer or Western Union.
Enable Low Balance Notifications to receive an email alert to know when to top up your Balance and ensure you have enough funds to cover the cost for sending SMS or Voice messages.
Get a local phone number to launch two-way SMS or Voice campaigns
In order to create two-way SMS (e.g. SMS Polls and Auto-Replies) or IVR engagements with Missed Call/SMS Opt-ins you either need to purchase a Virtual Phone Number OR have an android phone with our Android Relay App installed to get a local number people can dial or send SMS messages to.
A local phone number is not required if you simply want to push out Voice IVR calls or send SMS (outbound) without requiring people to text back. But if you want to receive missed calls or receive SMS (inbound), a virtual number or android relay app is needed. How to buy a virtual number »
How to upload contacts
Either add each contact manually on the Contacts page or on Step 2 of the engagement wizard or save time with bulk upload by using the Contacts Excel template.
Upload millions of contacts in one go!
- Go to Contacts page
- Click Upload Contacts button
- Download Excel Template
- Read and follow instructions and tips before uploading contacts
- Populate the spreadsheet with contact data, then save as .xlsx file
- Select file to upload
- Then click Upload Contacts button and wait for the upload to finish.
- Only numbers in international format (with country code) are accepted. Avoid using a hyphen (-) when entering phone numbers.
- Do not change default column headers. Otherwise, upload errors may occur.
- Only the first sheet of the excel file is read by our system.
Create organizations and add users
Your staff or team can easily work together with the platform by setting up an Organization account. Simply add them as users to send an invitation and once the invitation is accepted, the new users will have access to your account and/or engagement reports.
How to add users to your organization:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Avatar section in the top right corner
- Select My Organization
- Click Users tab
- Enter the user’s email address (required) and other details. Assign a user roleto define the access level.
- Click Add User. Once added, the user will receive an automated email with instructions on getting started.
To create a new organization, go click here to learn how»
Get help and support
Explore support articles and find out answers to the most frequently asked questions about using the platform.
Visit Help Center
Need a little extra help? Don’t worry—we’re easy to reach and always happy to help! Use our live chat tool or drop us amessage here.
- Это прозвучало как сигнал к окончанию разговора. Он отпил глоток кофе. - А теперь прошу меня извинить. Мне нужно поработать.