Main motive of offering Ashirwad Scholarship is to provide financial support to the candidates belonging to the OBC, ST and SC categories. With the help of Punjab Post Matric Ashirwad Scheme for Backward class students can continue their studies under regular and correspondence courses.
Contenders are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria and afterwards go for Ashirwad Scholarship Registration. Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018 Procedure will be complete in the month of October 2018, so before the last date you must submit your online application form. Move your cursor downwards to grab more details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 as recruitmentresult.com is designed it accordingly.
Courses Under Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018:
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||—|
Renewal for Ashirwad Scholarship For OBC 2018:
Contenders going to fill Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form are required to have Minimum 75% class attendance for renewal of scholarship application. Students should apply online on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal for Ashirwad scholarship application renewal 2018-2019.
You Can Also Check:Scholarship In India
Ashirwad Scholarship Details 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Ashirwad Scholarship for SC BC are required to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria, so please have a look!
- Registered candidates for Ashirwad Post Matric Scholarship can’t apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- He / She should possess the resident /domicile of Punjab.
- Applying contenders must be belonging to the SC/ST/OBC Category.
- The income of the Family of applying contenders shouldn’t more than Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- Only two candidates from one parent are eligible to apply for Scholarship in Punjab.
- Candidates should be studying in any government or semi-government institute or from any Recognized Institute in the Punjab State.
- Punjab Govt. Provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- Student should get minimum 60% marks in the previous examination.
Benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Applying contenders for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship will get other benefits also apart from the scholarship amount which are well mentioned below, so please have a glance at once!!
Funding for further education:
Scheme funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream.
Few conditions for the students eligible:
The best thing about the scholarship is it’s only for the student from backward community with only one condition of annual income of family and no selection on basis of percentage.
Hassle free process:
Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such panicking situations while registering or availing the scholarship.
Check Out:Scholarship Benefits
Way to submit Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Online Application
Contenders can Ashirwad Scholarship Apply Online by going through the following guidelines!!
- First of all, contenders must visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Official Website that is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Afterwards you have to scroll down this page and hit “Student Corner”.
- Now select the link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal” and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Then you have to go through “Post Matric Scholarship” link and read the complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form.
- Already registered candidates have to Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
- Contenders who don’t have account need to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration.
- Enter essential details in Ashirwad Scholarship Application Form and upload relevant documents if asked.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Print out of Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Form must be taken by the candidates for future use.
Complete Details:How to Apply Scholarship
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents 2018:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date:
Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2018: October 2018
Note: To get more details about Ashirwad Scholarship 2018, you may visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal of the organization. Apart from it, you can go through this page also which is well described by our team members.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Filed in: ScholarshipTags: updates
Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme is the scheme by Government of Punjab for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC & Minority student by offering them Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship. Basically the Ashirwad is the portal by Punjab govt. where student can fill up the form for both scholarships under the Ashirwad Scheme. The scheme makes sure that no student from backward community remains uneducated because of lack of money. So, for this, scheme provides financial assistance to the student to continue his studies into some professional or non-professional educational field. More precisely Ashirwad is the portal, authority which overlooks the application and sanctions the scholarship for post-matriculation studies. Considering the e-committee is to make procedure fast and be accurate in meeting the problems of students.
Benefits of Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme:
- Funding for further education: Scheme funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream
- Few conditions for the students eligible: The best thing about the scholarship is it’s only for the student from backward community with only one condition of annual income of family and no selection on basis of percentage
- Hassle free process: Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such panicking situations while registering or availing the scholarship
Eligibility for Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme:
- Parent/Guardian annual income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakhs
- Candidates age at time of applying for the scheme should not be less than 17 years
- He/She should be the bonafied student of Punjab state
- The student must be from SC/ST/OBC category
- He/She must be from government or private school/board/institute or university in Punjab
- Income certificate of candidate’s parents/guardian
- Caste certificate
- Residential Proof (electricity bill, water connection bill, gas connection bill, ration card, voter id, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- SSC and HSC mark sheets
- Fee detail of the institution to which student intend to go or studying currently
- Bank passbook having (bank name, branch name, account holder name, IFSC & MICR code)
- An affidavit certificate from parent/guardian (will be informed at the time of filling up application individually if required)
- Institutes affiliation related certificates
- 2 Passport size photographs of student (better to keep more copies)
Application forms are available at the official website of Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme (official link: http://punjabscholarships.gov.in), student can login there and complete the process
- Visit the link http://punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Select student corner from home page
- Now select the mode of scholarship by clicking the link
- Login with user-id and password which the student used at time of creating the account
- Fill all the details in the form
- Upload all the documents
- Submit it and take a printout of the form for confirmation
Whom to contact where to contact for more information about the scheme:
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Student section at any school or college
References and Details:
For more details about the scheme kindly visit the following link
- PDF of sanctioning authority: http://punjabscholarships.gov.in/public/pdf/sanctioning_authority_manual.pdf
- Official website:http://punjabscholarships.gov.in
Scheduled Caste, OBC, SC, ST, Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme, ASC, Scholarship Scheme, Punjab Government, Scheduled Tribe