What's a clever title for my global warming essay?
my teacher said he would give us a bad grade if we had a dumb title like :global warming essay" his example was "no more ice ice baby" so it can be lame like that. i'd love something that makes me sound smart, haha, like a shakespear reference or something but it doesnt really have to be any ideas? show more my teacher said he would give us a bad grade if we had a dumb title like :global warming essay"
his example was "no more ice ice baby" so it can be lame like that. i'd love something that makes me sound smart, haha, like a shakespear reference or something but it doesnt really have to be
Update: thanks guys these are great, i like the "close the door..." one, but im gonna wait for a few more to see if there are any better ones.
Update 2: ok thanks for everything but i just came up with a great one (sorta): double, double, OIL and trouble. because the essay focuses a lot on out dwindling oil supply's and the cost of gas and stuff
12 answers 12
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
Help Me Find A Good Title For A Global Warming Research Paper
Global Warming is one of the most heatedly debated occurrences of our time. The phenomenon is defined as the gradually increasing temperature of the globe due to the increasing emission of greenhouse gases, which in turn are generally blamed on activities by man. Writing a research paper on this issue can be a rewarding experience as there is virtual mountain of information available, arguing both for and against the existence of Global warming. It does not stop there. There is also a huge variation in opinions about what can be done to stop global warming or if anything should be done at all.
When writing a research paper on Global Warming, choosing the topic to cover is very important due to the vast nature of the subject. You should know exactly what you are going to research and whether you feel passionately about it.
The title of the paper then takes on added importance because it is not only a statement of your area or topic of research but also instrumental in priming the reader for an interesting read. Below is a list of some great research topics for Global Warming:
- What is a global warming? Theory and Evidence.
- Is global warming a made up term? The story from the side that argues against its existence.
- Is global warming caused due to human activity?
- The rise of greenhouse gases-can it be explained by geothermal phenomenon.
- Is global warming to blame for increasing incidences of natural disasters?
- What role can the politicians play in our fight against global warming?
- What role can the individual play in the fight against global warming?
- What role can the individual play in the acceptance of global warming as a true threat to our survival?
- Global warming and the loss of the rainforests. Do criminal loggers have a bigger proportion of the blame?
- Global warming and the destruction of the Great Barrier Reef-theory and evidence.
- The Case against the existence of Global Warming-Evidence from Prehistoric times.
- Why was the globe warmer 1,000 years ago than it is now? A case against the theory of global warming.
- A study of the possible future effects of global warming.
- Which of the effects of global warming predicted 20 years ago have come to fruition?
- Scientific evidence.
- Global warming and its effect on the polar ice caps.